lisa's reviews

Reading is the only thing in the world I am good at. A lifetime of reading, fifteen years of working in bookstores, and libraries, and an obsession with the written word makes me qualified enough to talk someone's ear off about books.  Now I am getting more ARCs than I have room for in the house.  Let me get back to reading them!

Wedding Night - Sophie Kinsella I refer to Sophie Kinsella's books as "candy books" because like candy they are delicious, go down easily, and make me feel guilty for consuming them. (I know I don't need the empty calories.) Candy books are different from chocolate books, which are my favorite books that taste amazing and decadent and that I don't mind wasting my calories, or my time on. However, a lot of candy books become some of my favorite books just because they are so much fun. Wedding Night was so exception, an amazing candy book that was just a fun read. It followed the formula of other Kinsella books, written in the exact same voice of all her other books, but this time told from the point of view of several different characters.